- We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours (orders accepted before 1:00 pm CET will be shipped the same day). Estimated delivery times are to be used only as a reference and will commence from the shipping date; we are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
- We ship Express (1-2 working days). Free shipping and returns.
IMPORTANT DELIVERY INFORMATION
We recommend that you consider the following information:
- All orders require a signature upon receipt.
- We are unable to redirect orders once items have been shipped, so please ensure there is someone who can sign for your order at the specified shipping address.
- The carrier does not deliver to P.O. Boxes or use General Delivery.
- If the carrier does not find anyone at the indicated address, they will try to deliver the package two more times, leaving a card with instructions on each occasion.
Tracking your Order
You will receive your tracking information by SMS and email after purchase. You can also check the current status of your shipment by logging into your account and going to the 'Order History' section.
We insure every purchase during the shipping period until it is delivered to you. We require a signature for all goods delivered, after which responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you are not the recipient of your purchase (for example, a gift order), the person who signs for the package confirms receipt and is responsible for the package.
Due to customs policies, some Russian regions may have order amount limitations on shipments from abroad.
- Restrictions are not applicable for Moscow, Moscow region cities, St. Petersburg, Kaliningrad, Kazan, Krasnodar, Rostov on Don, Khabarovsk, Murmansk, Samara, Togliatti and other bigger cities;
- For cities like Volgograd, Bryansk, Kaluga, Yaroslavl, Stavropol, Sochi, the value of goods purchased can’t exceed 1000 euros per month;
- For certain smaller cities, the limit is 200 euros per order.